[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Музыкальный форум Qside.ru » Mузыкальный форум » Downtempo / Ambient / Chillout / Lounge » Taylor McFerrin - Place In My Heart (2011) (Tracks: 03 | 24.51 MB)
Taylor McFerrin - Place In My Heart (2011)
SarcasmДата: Вторник, 01 Мар 2011, 12:03 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Медальки пользователя:

За первый Пост! За 5 Постов За 10 Постов За 20 Постов За 50 Постов

Brooklyn-based beatboxer and producer Tyler McFerrin (son of Bobby McFerrin, no less) offers up his Brainfeeder debut with ‘Place In My Heart’. Those of you familiar with his tunes will likely be caught off-guard by the title track which has more in common with Bjork than with Flying Lotus, but that’s no bad thing. McFerrin shows himself as an able pop producer, working with RYAT’s vocals masterfully and adding mere hints of his low-end pressure only when necessary. It’s all back for the remaining two tracks though; ‘Awake To You’ is my pick of the bunch, with a UK-influenced bass rumble sitting beneath the kind of swinging beatbox-flecked rhythms that McFerrin made his name producing.

Artist / Артист: Taylor McFerrin
Title / Альбом: Place In My Heart feat. RYAT
Date / Дата Рлз: 28 February, 2011
Genre / Жанр: Dubstep, Leftfield
Label / Лейбл: Brainfeeder
Cat# / Каталог №: BFDNL015
Tracks / Треки mp3: 03
Size / Размер: 24.51MB
Quality / Битрейт: 320 kbps / 4410kHz / Full Stereo

Tracklist / Треклист:

01. Place In My Heart feat. RYAT 4:57
02. Awake To You 2:44
03. Done For 2:49

Drum and bass its OK!

Музыкальный форум Qside.ru » Mузыкальный форум » Downtempo / Ambient / Chillout / Lounge » Taylor McFerrin - Place In My Heart (2011) (Tracks: 03 | 24.51 MB)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: